Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Unicef Charity Run 2011


So I signed up to do the Charity Run for Unicef -- No, not the half marathon -- just the 10K. But this is a big deal to me. I haven't done anything like this before, EVER!! I'm really excited and I've been working out a lot and running like a maniac, as a build up towards this event. Wish me luck and let's hope I finish!!! 

The task: 10k in 1hour and 40mins. 
Location: Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
Date: 27th November, 2011

11 Days to go! CLICK HERE for details.

Long term goal: Do more marathons + increase the distance each time. 

Wish me luck! 

xx

3 comments:

  1. Girl, you are cra-zy!! Marathon's are a bad idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I've been training for it for the last 6 mnths -- let's hope i don't die ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If you haven't any charity in your heart you have the worst kind of heart trouble" to cure it
    Help people, let's unite for one good cause, be a volunteer"save lives"!
    mawaddainternationalaid

    ReplyDelete