Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Last Christmas...

♫  I gave it nothing at all. This year,  ♪ to spread all the cheer,  I've thought of doing, something special! ♫ ♪ ♫ 

yes, I sung that -- out of tune -- and proudly. 

It's just a few days before Christmas and I thought of posting my wish list online. I never ask anyone for these things, but I quietly hope for them, save up all my money and try to buy at least one of the items for myself. :) 


So here is my Christmas Wish List
Apple MacBook Air starting from US $999
Maybe This will have to be something I invest in before I move to Toronto...
Michael Kors, Brandy Snow Boots for US $195
They look comfortable, and could be rocked with a cute pair of jeans shorts, stockings, and leather jacket!
YSL Arty Enamel Ring in Black, US $250
Just two words... I want! 
Ok.. Now that I've written this, I'm fighting the urge to send this blog link to the parents...

Happily counting down the days to Christmas!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment