Well, it's coming towards the end of the year and I have decided to name my FAVORITE COMEDY FILM OF THE YEAR 2011: Horrible Bosses. Instead of a standard review, I have decided to list my top ten pet peeves. Note: this might be about current / past bosses of mine.
if you read this. Do not fire me!
TOP TEN: What is a horrible boss? Someone who...
- makes snap decisions, without care or concern for consequences
- does not appreciate the hard work of their workers
- has no idea about what they are talking about
- makes unreasonable requests and gets upset
- stingy on the annual bonus
- underpays and then decides that working overtime is a requirement
- knows what you want from a job, then doesn't make it happen for you
- doesn't help you to fulfill your career dreams / help you grow as a worker
- is never around to support / guide you, even though guidance is not always needed
- just doesn't care.
Review for the Movie:
Loved it loved it loved it! I have never seen Jennifer Aniston step out of her 'girl-next-door' image before, and omigoodness SHE ROCKED IT.
SPOILER ALERT: When the guys break into "Bobby's" house and spill his cocaine on the floor -- hilarious.
This movie has some serious LOL-ability and I highly recommend watching it if you haven't.