Sunday, January 15, 2012

80s Baby

Listening to 'A-Canada Hot 100 Radio' on iTunes -- Monday Morning at work. On comes an artist I've never really heard of before. He had me at -- 'I'm an 80s baby.'

The song is catchy and reminiscent. It has an 80s beat blended with RnB flavor. Listening to the radio made me wonder about my favorite things from the 80s: 
Back to the Future 1, 2 & 3!
'1.21 Jiggawatts!' 
Mannequin
This used to play on the television ALL the time!
This is when I first fell in love with M.J. Fox's boyish charms as a young actor
Leggings!!! 
The Wonder Years
I 'heart' Winnie x Kevin :) 
What are your favorite things from the 80s?




2 comments:

  1. I love those leggings! Wish i was around in the 80s HAHH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! Great.. remind me i'm old. But I know you would have loved the 80s ! :)
      Did you listen to the song? it's NOT made in the 80s.

      Currently listening to Black Eyed Peas - Someday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMCEu8EnQyM -- Also not made in the 80s

      Delete