Thursday, January 5, 2012

Whistler Daydreams

Recently, I have developed a case of the day dreams...

I day dream on my way to work. I day dream on the way home. I'm day dreaming when I see links / browse on the internet. If there was a job where I could just day dream all day. I want it. 

Today I dreamt about: 

A year round destination for most Canadians, this heavenly beautiful place is located in British Columbia. Whistler has been a place that I have heard about from most of my friends in Hong Kong. Snowboarding, skiing, zip lining, -- as I stroll into my late 20s, I'm having the urge to do things that give me a rush of adrenaline. Whistler seems like the perfect place I would love to go to with my Mr. Man.

After browsing the official tourist website for Whistler and seeing their gallery, I have fallen in love with the idea of spending weekends at Whistler. Maybe snow isn't so bad after all... 





The tourism website is quite good, offering deals, accommodation recommendations and suggestions for things to do. But of course, like any holiday, you wouldn't want to stop reading and don't forget to research review review reviews! I'm going to begin planning a trip to Whistler and by this time next year, I hope to be posting holiday photos and reviews of food / places / things to do in Whistler. 

The idea of moving to Canada just keeps getting better!

From one dreamer to another... I can't stop dreaming!

1 comment:

  1. The photos are stunning! You should totally go with your Mr. Man.

    Love you, girl.

    ReplyDelete