Wednesday, February 29, 2012

MOVIE REVIEW: Tower Heist

I'm still catching up on movies from last year. Yes, I know -- terrible. But on the other hand, I am spending all my free time in bed or in the gym. As it should be! haha. I borrowed "Tower Heist" from my brother and you know what? It's better than I thought it would be. 

ABOUT THE MOVIE
Ben Stiller plays Josh Kovacs, the Manager of a high end residential building, and works with a group of hard working colleagues. Arthur Shaw, a financier that lives in the penthouse, ends up getting arrested by the FBI for fraud. After he is posted on bail, Kovacs finds out that the employee's pension, that he gave Shaw to handle, was part of the funds that Shaw claimed to have lost in the bad  / fraudulent investment. Kovacs, loses his temper and gathers a group of his nearest and trustworthy to perform a 'heist' (don't worry I wont give out too many spoilers here) that goes wrong in many ways and then of course, in true hollywood style = goes extremely right!

WATCH THE TRAILER

If you enjoy a good 'Robin Hood' themed movie, then this is an easy to watch and perfect movie for a quiet night indoors, (along with a good meal of course~!)

Until next time Noodle Lovers. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment