Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscars 2012: Fashions From The Red Carpet

I'm attending the military ball in May with Mr. Man and I am SO glad for the 2012 Oscars, because I absolutely love looking to our celebrities for fashion inspiration. This year I selected my favorites from the red carpet:
Angelina Jolie wears an Atelier Versace with a cheeky cheeky slit
Cameron Diaz wearing gorgeous Gucci Prive.. But I would have preferred her hair long
Ellie Kemper wearing Armani Prive
Emma Stone wearing beautiful Giambattista Valli
Giuliana Rancic wearing Tony Ward. I love the shoulders and silhouette
Gwyneth Paltrow wearing Tom Ford. Classically elegant.
Jennifer Lopez, I'm in love with your Zuhair Murad dress
Jessica Chastain wearing Alexander McQueen
Leslie Mann wearing Roberto Cavalli. She's got a great figure to pull that dress off!
Milla Jovovich wearing Elli Saab. There's something about one shoulder dresses...
This is my favorite! Natalie Portman, good choice on wearing Dior Haute Couture circa 1954. Love!
Penelope Cruz wearing an organza dress by Giorgio Armani
Sarah Hyland wearing a beautiful Alberta Ferretti
Stacy Keibler wearing Marchesa. The rouched flower is trés lovely.  
Michelle Williams and Louis Vuitton. A very classic Hollywood glam look.  
Until next time Noodle lovers. :)

IMAGES FROM: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com

2 comments:

  1. How do you choose a favorite?! So hard, they are very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their all great in their own merits. But if I had to chose one, Natalie Portman stole my attention!

    ReplyDelete