Sunday, January 13, 2013

I LOVE my Keurig® Machine

[ WARNING: THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO COFFEE LOVE AND COFFEE ADMIRERS ALIKE. NO PERSON, OR PERSONS WERE HARMED DURING THE ACQUISITION OF THIS COFFEE MACHINE, ALTHOUGH I MIGHT HURT SOMEONE IF THEY TRY TO TAKE MY MACHINE AWAY FROM ME. PREACH IT. ]

Firstly, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I can't beleive another year has gone by and here we are in 2013. 

Many things are happening in my world:

1. My husband and I have been enjoying a lot of quality time due to Christmas and New Years, which beats last year's Christmas and New Years when he was deployed to Afghanistan.

2. We received our orders for Permanent Change of Station and we soon leave the snowy streets of Fort Drum, NY and head to Korea -- soon! Super soon! so expect lots more Korean food and amazing FYI tips on moving to a new country -- by this time I'm an expert!

3. I'm a lot more comfortable with my 'Army Life' / 'Army Wife' duties and have gotten quite the hang of things. I have been considering amping up the blog and gearing it towards my army life and offer advice on what to do when things get tough, but still keep my foodie-ness element (because, when it all boils down, I love food!) Army life is confusing and feels like a Haystack maze, and I'm the needle that got thrown into the middle of it. So anyone offering incite and more info is always welcome in my book! Hopefully I will be able to share some of that with the blog revamp.

Now to the good stuff:

I LOVE my Keurig® machine. It still has that shiny new look to it. It gives me that extra push during the day, when I need it. Best of all, it makes me my coffee. How have I lived without a Keurig® machine this whole time?
With a choice of 3 cup sizes, my Keurig® Elite is 'ready' when I am, provides a myriad of choices and makes my kitchen smell delicious. This new updated version of the Elite, makes awesome coffee at an affordable price. We went that extra step, and also had a 20% discount voucher from Bed Bath & Beyond -- so me = happy !!

Flavors that I have tried, tested and devoured include: House Blend, French Vanilla, Cafe Mocha, Pumpkin Pie Coffee, Green Tea, Earl Grey, Hot Apple Cider, and of course -- the Chai Tea Latte. 

Dear Coffee Lover,
If you're spending too much money at Starbucks, and don't really like standing in line's anyways. Buy yourself a Keurig®. 

Dear Keurig®, 
If you are reading this, I love your machine, and all the related coffee and tea products. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

FOLLOW ME on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment