Thursday, September 12, 2013

DIY Wall Art - Cherry Blossoms with Acrylic Paint



So in my large home, I have been finding it hard to make my white walls look less bare. After much Pinterest-ing, I invested about $60 something dollars on Amazon for all my acrylic paints, random sized canvases, a 24 brush set, not JUST my basic red, white, blue, yellow and green, but ALSO an 18 piece assorted color set. Why did I spend that much you ask? Because while shopping for new a new hobby for myself, I figure, why get the minimum, when I can have it all!   

I've always been a sucker for the cherry blossom festival in South Korea, and I figured, hey, while living here, why not theme one of my bedrooms with all kinds of pinks, purples, whites, therefore justifying a cherry blossom painting. :) 

Mission was successful I think. Now that my painting bug has begun, I will be posting a few more pieces later on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment